What $ells on eBay for What: The 2007 Update.
You asked for the update...and now you got it! The bestselling eBay ebook, What Sells on eBay for What, is back with all-new
prices for 2007! Hundreds of hours of research have gone into bringing you this new version.
All From the publisher of the Yard Salers newsletter and author of the award-winning eBay Price Guide (named Best of Reference 2007 by the New York Public Library).
Now over 300-pages! You get high and median prices for key subcategories in:
- Books & Magazines
- Business & Industrial
- Cameras & Photo
- Cars, Parts & Vehicles
- Computers & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Toys & Hobbies
PLUS...Top Searches and Most Watched Items for Jewelry, Pottery & Glass, Real Estate, Tickets, and EVERY other eBay category.
Bonus info and articles include:
- Where to Find Things to Sell (NEW for 2007: Craigslist);
- Me and You and a Typo Named Boo: Julia's Favorite and Sneakiest Tips
- What Some eBayers Wouldn't Pass Up
- To Snipe or Not to Snipe?
- "New" Collectibles: What Can You Buy Today that Will Be Worth a Fortune Tomorrow?
- Powersellers and Profits: Does Big Money Mean No Time?
- Flipping the Model: Getting Items Come to You, Instead of the Other Way Around
This ebook is offered at 1/2 the retail price of $24.98 -- Only $12.49 for Yard Salers
newsletter subscribers. -- Click here to buy it now!
Thanks and start making more money on eBay!